Is our understanding about auto-immune disease incorrect?
Does the body really attack itself? Are we truly meant to believe that our body is so imperfect that it would do such a thing?
When I was taught this concept in my anatomy and physiology classes, it never really made sense to me. Something just didn’t seem right.
Well I don’t think the body attacks itself, in fact I think there is a perfectly rational explanation for what’s actually going on with auto-immune disease and I want to share it with you.
In this recording of a live webinar I will;
1. Challenge the current paradigm of auto-immunity and show why it is probably incorrect
2. Present an alternative concept as to what auto-immunity might actually be
3. Explain why we have confused the immune system as the cause, rather than the consequence of the problem
4. Discuss the underlying causes and contributing factors of so called auto-immunity
5. And provide some practical suggestions around how to manage auto-immune disease
As some of you are probably aware, I have recently resigned from my position as senior lecturer of nutritional medicine because ethically, I could no longer teach old, redundant and outdated concepts like “auto-immunity” to my students.
If you would like to show your support for the work I am doing at Humanley and challenge everything you thought you knew about auto-immune disease, then get your ticket to this webinar by clicking on the link above to sign up and I look forward to seeing you then.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact [email protected]
Daniel Roytas MHSc (Nutrition), BHSc (Naturopathy), Dip. RM, Dip. CH&AP
Daniel is passionate about natural medicine and helping people overcome chronic health issues with simple, yet effective dietary and lifestyle interventions. He has qualifications in naturopathy, human nutrition, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and remedial massage therapy. He has over 10 years teaching experience as a Senior Lecturer of Nutritional Medicine at various Universities and Colleges around Australia and is also a published author and public speaker.